YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I tried to reach out
But no one was listening
They were all busy
While I was busy drowning
All I could hear was the sound of cessation.

I couldn't bear the burden of loneliness
I couldn't feel anything
I couldn't talk to anyone
Because there was no one to talk to 
I wanted to reach out 
But there was nothing to reach out to

All I wanted was love 
Someone to listen or care
When I thought of loneliness
Is like a pathway to life or death
My heart clasping of pain
Hearing strange clattering sound
Whispering die.

You don't understand what have been through
The pain, the trauma, the distress, the loneliness
You don't understand
I was so desperate to end my life
So I could be free from you
Those that push me aside, those that hated me, those that mock me, and those that didn't want to listen or care
You don't understand
Why I am still alive.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts